We are committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and privacy.
This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you. We may change this policy from time to time.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com Alternatively you can telephone 01204 322755
We are Heights Farm Premium Pet Foods and we obtain information about you when you use our website, when you fill in a free sample request, place an order, request a service or fill in a manual or digital form; or when you provide it to us or to our Heights Farm franchisees.
The information we collect might include your name, address, email address, phone number, pet details and other personal information.
If you make a payment to us your payment details are not held by us but are collected by our third party payment processor, who specialise in the secure capture and processing of such transactions.
We may use your information:
- to carry out your, our and our franchisees’ obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you, us or our franchisees or which it is contemplated will be entered into.
- to carry out your, our and our franchisees’ obligations with regards to fulfilling your orders, providing you with services requested, providing you with a quote, providing you with your sample request, nutritional consultation and any other goods and services you may have requested or ordered.
- to seek your comment on the services we and our franchisees have provided
- to notify you of changes to our or our franchisees’ services
- to send you communications that you have requested, or that may be of interest to you, such as our newsletter; such marketing you will have opted into
- to process your application for a franchise
- for administrative and analytical purposes
- in connection with our legal rights and obligations
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis and we will hold your personal information on our systems only for so long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
We have never and will never sell or pass on your personal data to third parties. We respect your personal data and only use it within the Heights Farm Premium Pet Foods network.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you want to receive marketing communications from us, then you will have opted in or can opt in via the relevant tick box. These communications are normally by email only and provide details on the Heights Farm Premium Pet Foods products and services.
You have the right to:
- access your personal information and to be informed about its use by us and our franchisees
- correct your personal information
- have your personal information deleted
- restrict the use of your personal information
- object to the use of your personal information
- complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
- withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information
- update your personal information
The accuracy of your information is important to us and our franchisees. If the personal information you have provided to us changes, if you change email address for example, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your personal information.
We will ensure your personal information is held securely.
Some of your ‘non-sensitive’ details (such as your email address) may be transmitted over the internet and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
By entering your details in the fields requested digitally or manually, you enable Heights Farm Pet Foods and our franchisees to provide you with the services and products you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information we will act in accordance with current legislation.
Any personal information you provide to Heights Farm Pet Foods will only be used within Heights Farm and by its distribution agents and/or franchisees. Your personal information will be disclosed where we are obliged to by law.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites whether or not you access them using links from our website or our social media.
We are especially concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under, please ask your parent/guardian’s permission before providing any personal information.